Serving the Davidson area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Three Cherry Way
8563 Burton Lane Cir
Retirement Apartments & HotelsNursing & Convalescent HomesApartmentsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2.Ranson Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care
13910 Hunton Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
3.Olde Knox Commons AT the Villages of Mecklenburg Inc
13825 Hunton Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
"Olde Knox Commons at the Villages of Mecklenburg provides quality rehabilitation and skilled services in a way that enhances the quality of life for our residents while maintaining his or her dignity
4.Avante At Concord
515 Concord Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.The Pines At Davidson
400 Avinger Ln
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
The Pines at Davidson is a continuing care retirement community built on more than 50 acres. The retirement community offers a variety of living accommodations that include apartments and two-bedroom
6.Helms Home Care
568 Jetton St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
825 Peninsula Dr
Rest HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement Communities
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.