1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Stec, Steven A DDS PCServing the Davenport, NE area
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Grand Island, Nebraska At the Grand Island dental office of Dr. Steven Stec, we welcome patients of all ages to experience compassionate, comprehensive cosmetic and ge
5.Baker, Larry MD, DDS
501 W 9th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Larry Baker MD, DDS is a Board Certified Surgeon specializing in oral, maxillofacial and implant surgery. Our office is located in Hastings, NE. We work to diagnose and treat injuries and defects. Our
6.Kelly Family DentistryServing the Davenport, NE area
If you're in Grand Island, Nebraska, or surrounding areas, and you're looking for professional dental services, then look no further than Kelly Family Dentistry. Kelly Family Dentistry offers comprehe
7.Shay P McGowan DDSServing the Davenport, NE area
Grand Island Dental Center provides comprehensive dentistry for the entire family in Grand Island, NE. Our services include pediatrics, oral hygiene, periodontal services, teeth whitening, and a full
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future