3385 Dexter Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
Orthopaedic Specialists is the only group of board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons in the Quad City region. This means OS provides its patients with the highest quality of care a
2.Genesis Psychology Associates
4455 E 56th St
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Genesis Psychology Associates is a multidisciplinary group practice located in Davenport, Iowa which serves the Greater Quad City area. Since 1985, its skilled practitioners have provided a full range
3.Medical Arts Associates Ltd
600 John Deere Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Arts Associates Ltd. is a multi-specialty group practice in Moline, IL. Our skilled staff and physicians cover a wide scope of urgent, primary, and specialty care needs. With this broad knowle
4.Bettendorf Pediatric & Family Practice Associates
4017 Devils Glen Rd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Bettendorf Family Medicine is a General Pediatrics & Family Practice medical facility that is conveniently located on Devils Glenn Rd directly adjacent to the Bettendorf YMCA. Bettendorf Family Medici
5.Dr. Charles F Elmendorf, DO
3411 Spring St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
He is one awesome doctor, has patients with his clients and is a good listener, takes time with his patients.
6.Iowa Plastic Surgery
4334 E 53rd St
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsHair RemovalSkin Care
7.Soderstrom Skin Institute
1800 E 54th St
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons
For over 35 years, Soderstrom Skin Institute has been treating patients in both Illinois and Iowa. We know that acne, rosacea, psoriasis, skin cancer, and other dermatological diseases affect patients
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Physicians - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.