yp.areaguides.net Electrical Contractors - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
1.3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
206 E 5th St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Strong local inventory is the foundation of our business. We have technical product specialists in the following areas: switchgear, lighting & lighting control, residential control, automation, oem, d
2.Picture Perfect Properties & Services
1102 S Ohio Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHandyman Services
With over 10 years of experience serving the Quad City Metro area, Picture Perfect Properties & Services is your solution for all your home improvement and maintenance needs inside and outside the hom
2140 Devils Glen Rd
QCA Electric is the Quad Cities premier electrical contractor. We have provided residential, commercial, and industrial service for over 30 years. Our highly trained licensed electricians will provide
351 N 6th Ave
Lighting Maintenance Inc. (LMI) is an electrical contracting company that was established in 1988 by Brad Noel and Tom Circello. The goal of LMI is to provide clients with the most efficient, fine qua
5.Dependable ElectricServing the Davenport, IA area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesWire & Cable-Electric
Keep your lights on with the help of the professionals at Dependable Electric. Serving the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area, we provide the complete range of electrical services, and we have built our company
6.JB Contracting Corp
2999 Saint Vincent Ave
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
JB Contracting Corp. is located in LaSalle, IL, and we specialize in commercial, industrial and institutional electrical and mechanical contracting. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we
7.May Mike Electric, Inc.
216 N 2nd St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Welcome to May Mike Electric, Inc. Our small and efficient company is dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff is ready to take your
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.