Thomas W. Olson, DDS
1912 Middle Rd, Bettendorf, IA, 52722 Quality care for families.
1.Rock Island Dental Clinic
2750 11th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency MedicineClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers More Info
5270 Elmore Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Dr. Hansen is very friendly. ease to trust ,very competent dentist. He works in the Elmore Ave. office. The staff are very friendly and they made my dental work a great experience. ThanksMore Nearby Locations »
3.D'Souza Joseph E DDS
3475 Jersey Ridge Rd
We are committed to serving our patients with care and compassion! We wore tirelessly to ensure that your experience with us is second to none. Our top priority is helping children, teens and adults a
4.David Lee Botsko, DMD
2334 W Kimberly Rd
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Ok so I'll start by saying that this is the MOST down to earth dentist I have ever met! He is extremely professional about his work and know exactly how to make me feel comfortable around my biggest f
2322 E Kimberly Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
It is because of my experience with the staff I am a repeat patient of Dr. Larsen and I recommend her to all my friends and family.
6.Main Family Dental Care
1905 N Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Nothing but good things to say about Main Family Dental Care! From the time you walk in till the time you leave you are treated with courtesy and respect from a very professional and friendly staff. A
7.Dale E. McDonald, D.D.S., PC
5335 Eastern Ave Ste D
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
The best dentist ever. I have been to 3 dental offices in the quad cities in the last 2 years. One being Aspen which is the biggest rip off in the world. Stay away! Dr McDonald makes you feel at eas
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future