Bradley W. Bartel DDS
150 Avenue A SE, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
39863 Highway 27
I had my braces on for two years (2010-2012) and after the fourth month i seen DRASTIC change. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr A is the best!
12131 S Apopka Vineland Rd
1645 E Highway 50
www.1800dentist.com/Orthodontists Find a Dentist For OrthodonticsIn Your Neighborhood. Call 24/7!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future