1.Physician Group Family Med
410 Lionel Way Ste 320
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOsteopathic ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Heart of Florida Physician Group Family Medicine offers comprehensive family medicine services in the greater Davenport area.
2.Cataract And Laser Eye Institute
2215 North Blvd W
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveOpticians
Maintain better eye health with care and treatment from our eye surgeons in Davenport, Florida. At Cataract and Laser Eye Institute, your vision is our priority. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment,
3.Dr. Ceferina Bondoc Del Rosario, MD
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
4.Ashish MD Pal Facc
181 Webb Dr Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
5.Stewart Geoffrey Md
40124 Highway 27
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
6.Spine & Scoliosis Center
40124 Highway 27 Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
2140 E Edgewood Dr
Osteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Pediatric Associates Of Lakeland has proudly served the families of Polk County and the surrounding Areas since 1993......We take care of all your children's medical needs from birth through their tee
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.