1.Suncoast Premier Medical
42721 Highway 27
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
7575 Osceola Polk Line Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Davenport, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1750 at 7575 Osceola Polk Line Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injuryMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Ridge Medical Center
Medical ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
good service, not much waiting and competent physician.staff little slowAlso accept new patient if sombebody wants to stick to them .
141 Webb Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Citrus Ridge Health Center
1009 Lake Davenport Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
6.Tender Touch Healthcare
121 Webb Dr
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
2221 North Blvd W
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.