Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.John Contes DDS
1100 Lawrence Ave
Your Smile is the Most Attractive Part of Your Face!Dr. John Contes has been on the leading edge of developments in orthodontics, resulting in more accurate treatment plans and better patient response
731 Lawrence Ave
Thank you for choosing our office for your Periodontal needs. We are committed to providing a friendly and comfortable atmosphere along with the best treatment possible. Your comfort and care is extre
190 Golfview Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Caldwell Jeffrey S
212 E 5th St
5.Joseph A. Burger, D.D.S.
1215 8th Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Practicing the art of dentistry since 1980, Dr. Burger and his staff provide the finest quality dental care available today. Dr. Burger has extensive experience in general and cosmetic dentistry such
6.Craig E Dietz DMD
48853 calcutta smithferry rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryEndodontists
I Moved to Ohio. My husband suggested Dr. Dietz for my new dentist.. I am very picky, and he totally rates at the top of my list. Very Professional, skilled and the staff is great. I had a dental
7.Swearingen Dental Care
48959 Calcutta Smithferry Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future