Waters Auto Service
1009 Edgewood Rd Ste C, Edgewood, MD, 21040
1.Wilson Tire & Alignment Inc
111 N Main St
Wheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Wilson Tire & Alignment Inc
111 W Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Ye Ole Wheel Shop
6363 Washington Blvd, Elkridge, MD, 21075 U Bend eM, We Mend Em!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.