A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Heartwood Homes Senior Living
1413 N Mason St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Our team of care givers is committed to making your loved one smile, laugh and experience joy on their own terms. Simply put, we measure success by the way we touch the lives of people. We hope our we
2.Heartwood Homes Senior Living
1413 N Mason St
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I would recommend this place to anyone! It has got the same warm feeling of when I used to go to grandma's house. I feel comfortable here and I know my grandma does too. I would never put her anywh
3.Touchmark On West Prospect
2601 Touchmark Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
Touchmark is a privately owned company that was established in 1980. Its communities are located in more than five U.S. states, Alberta and Canada. It offers a range of lifestyle options, including si
425 W Kennedy Ave
Retirement Apartments & HotelsRetirement CommunitiesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
* One & Two Bedroom Apartments * Activity Programs * Fitness Center * TV Room * Library * Elevator * Underground Parking
5.Oakridge Gardens Rehabilitation & Memory Center
1700 Midway Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
Visit our website
6.Gardenview Assisted Living
1712 Midway Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care Facilities
GardenView is located next to Oakridge Gardens Rehabilitation and Memory Center, providing access to skilled nursing and rehabilitation programs. The campus is close and convenient to shopping, entert
7.The Gardens Of Fountain Way Assisted Living
1050 Fountain Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.