23800 US Hwy 98, Fairhope, AL, 36532
1.Parrish's Tire & Full Service Center
27121 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceStorage Household & CommercialRental Service Stores & Yards
Uniroyal, Tune Ups/Belts/Hoses, State of the Art Front & Rear Alignments, Shocks/Struts, Muffler shop, Michelin
Bay City Paint & Body
6220 Theodore Dawes Rd, Theodore, AL, 36582
Please try reloading the page.
Mitch was great, explained everything to me and I got a great deal on tires. My car rides smoother and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg, because they beat a competitors price and I didn't have to wait three days for my tires to come in! I will definitely use them in the future!
Great place to get your car serviced. Would never go to another place ever! Every location is awesome and I have been to almost all of them!! Thank you for doing such a great job!!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.