Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Daphne area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Back In Motion
715 Belrose Ave
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Oh my..if without Dr. Smith for my migraines, lower back and hip pain..gee I will be miserable..many thanks to you Doc and Kim..always... MCBautista, BSN RN
2.Eastern Shore Urgent Care
29710 Urgent Care Dr
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Great doctors and staff. My two kids and I have been treated here and everytime we were treated very well. We were in and out quickly and everyone was polite and professional.
9037 Independence Ave Ste C
Terrible company! They do not provide the services they should in a timely manner. They do not even answer their phone! Awful awful company!
4.Infirmary Occupational Health
7101 US Highway 90
Medical ClinicsOccupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesClinics
Infirmary Occupational Health is the leading occupational health program on the Gulf Coast with three clinic s and medical staff solely dedicated to providing work-related healthcare. We offer a compr
101 Villa Dr
6.Saads Health Care
28588 Us Highway 98
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
25870 Austin Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call For 24/7 Security & MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.