24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Daphne area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
1.Coast Safe And Lock Co Inc
457 Dauphin Island Pkwy
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Located in Mobile, Ala., Coast Safe & Lock Company, Inc is one of the leading providers of business security solutions in Alabama. Since 1972, the company has been providing high quality security prod
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American Locksmith Service Baldwin County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Aaron's Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-MoversLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Complete Service & Installation * Locksmith and Safe Sales & Service Automobile, Residential and Commercial Locks-All types including Deadbolts, Oracode and Simplex Keyless Entry Door Closers Exit Dev
5.American Local Locksmith
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceKeys
Click for Coupon
I just literally moved into my new apartment, and I locked myself out.Snowy, yucky day... I called American Local Locksmith Avi came out and undid my lock in like ten minutes.
2559 E Daniels Rd
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
7.S-Lok North America
3748 Industrial Park Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
24 Hr Mobile Locksmith
papalocksmith.com Quick & Professional Locksmith YouCan Trust, Serving the Area 24HR
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.