M & M Appliance
Serving the Daphne area.
1.SRD Electrical Services LLC
913 Caroline Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Excellent and above and beyond electrical work. Very friendly and explained prices before the work They even went to store and bought the flood lights I need PLUS they extremely need.
2.Baldwin Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
10554 County Road 64
Air Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsElectric Equipment & SuppliesHeating Contractors & Specialties
24/7 Hour Service No Extra Charge. Service All brands. Financing Available. Serving all of Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Air Conditioning. Heating. Commercial Services. Filters. Financing Available. Ge
3.Electrical Connection Inc
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Electrical Connection is a licensed, fully insured electrical contracting company offering a wide range of services from maintenance services to renovations and new construction for residential, comme
4.Gulf Electric Company Incorporated Of Mobile
4917 Halls Mill Rd
Electric CompaniesElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility Companies
Founded in 1937, Gulf Electric Company holds licenses to serve clients in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi. The company designs new construction, plant expansion, modernizing operation and
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.South Alabama Electric Co
762 Holcombe Ave
ElectriciansLightning Protection EquipmentParking Lots & Garages
Operational since 1984, South Alabama Electric Co. has been one of the largest providers of electrical services in the United States. Based in Mobile, Ala., it specializes in offering commercial elect
Serving the Daphne area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.