Eastern Shore Children's Clinic
150 S Ingleside St, Fairhope, AL, 36532
1.Reese Mark E MD
7101 Us Highway 90 Ste 104
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
2.Reese Jacalyn H MD
251 Cox St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Reese Mark E MD
3401 Medical Park Dr # 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
4.Reese, Mark E, MD
1261 Hillcrest Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Adams & Reese, LLP
11 N Water St Ste 23290
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLegal Service PlansFamily Law Attorneys
Adams and Reese is a legal firm of more than 300 attorneys offering a wide range of legal and professional services. The firm s business litigation group handles various issues, including antitrust an
6.Gregory S Reese Atty
155 S Warren St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
7.Reese Funeral Home
925 S Bessemer Ave
Funeral DirectorsCrematoriesFuneral Supplies & ServicesEmbalmers
Pediatric Associates Of Mobile PA
3719 Dauphin St Ste 102, Mobile, AL, 36608
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.