Bruce Duhe Tire Inc
5030 Rangeline Rd, Mobile, AL, 36619
1.Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers
1295 W I65 Service Rd N
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Great people here, I was driving from out of town . engine overheated. these guys got right on it. found radiator was the problem. fixed it and was back on the road in a couple hours.
2.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Daphne, AL area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
3.Parrish's Tire & Full Service Center
27121 Us Highway 98
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceStorage Household & CommercialRental Service Stores & Yards
Uniroyal, Tune Ups/Belts/Hoses, State of the Art Front & Rear Alignments, Shocks/Struts, Muffler shop, Michelin
4.Commercial Truck & Trailer
5301 Hamilton Blvd
121 S Alston St, Foley, AL, 36535
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.