1.Barkers Hardware, Inc.
1795 Smoot Ave
2.Barkers Hardware Co
PO Box 205
11 Troy St
Garden CentersHardware StoresPaint
212 Smoot Ave
Garden CentersHome CentersHardware StoresPainters Equipment & Supplies
5.Barker, T R, DDS
315 Hopkins Ave
6.Barker's Gift Shop
342 State St
7.Barkers Income Tax Service
108 Elm St
Tax Return PreparationTax Return Preparation-Business
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.