Serving the Danville area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Rose Satterfield, DMD
4821 Riverside Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
I trust Dr Satterfield to make decisions and recommendations that are in my best interest. Her office is clean and comfortable.Office stakk is friendly. I never have to wait more than ten minutes for
2.Kool Smiles of Danville
364 Lowes Dr Ste J
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
My Son has always been afraid of Dentist. At Kool smiles he was made to feel very comfortable. All in all it was a very good experience.More Nearby Locations »
3.Smith Mark Philip DDS PC Dentist
816 W Main St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Quality, gentle, full-service dental establishment
4.Free Clinic of Danville
133 S Ridge St
5.Crossroads Treatment Center
1555 Meadowview Dr
6.Danville Hematology & Oncology Inc
142 S Main St
7.Drmc Family Medicine Residency Clinic
201 S Main St Ste 3200
Serving the Danville area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.