2268 Old Mayfield Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTruck Service & Repair
My trailer had 2 leaks in the roof, scuff rail damage, and about 6ft of flooring that had to be replaced. It was a nightmare!! Took it to these guys and got everything fixed in no time. No more leaks,
2.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
2605 Riverside Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Good pricing, non-existent customer service, and long wait times. If you want a courteous staff, faster service, and willing to pay just a tad bit more there are better service centers in the area.More Nearby Locations »
3.Asia S Tire Service Varity Store
3207 W Main St
Tire DealersDiscount Stores
This tire shop is a complete disgrace and safety hazard to the people they serve. They rip off their customers and give you wrongful information. I went in to simply get a plug for a tire. They plugge
4.Laurel Park Tire And Towing
220 River St
Tire DealersTowingAuto Repair & Service
5.Crane Tire Co & Automotive Center
2605 Riverside Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
6.Northside Tire & Auto Repair
802 S Main St
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
7.Loftis Tire Co Inc
1047 S Boston Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.