A Place For Mom
Serving the Danville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Riverside Health & Rehabilitation Center
2344 Riverside Dr
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapy ClinicsOccupational Therapists
I have worked at Riverside for 7 years and can say this is a wonderful place to work. The rehab and nursing teams have worked miracles on many residents. This is the best place in town for your loved
2.Children's Healthcare Center
201 S Main St Ste 2100
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.Roman Eagle Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
2526 N Main St
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
705 Piney Forest Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
1864 John Dr
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
6.Danville Healthcare Group
508 Rison St
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
7.Healthcare for Women
159 Executive Dr Ste E
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Danville area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.