Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Rose Satterfield, DMD
4821 Riverside Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
I trust Dr Satterfield to make decisions and recommendations that are in my best interest. Her office is clean and comfortable.Office stakk is friendly. I never have to wait more than ten minutes for
2.Danville Dental Associates
770 Piney Forest Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
At Danville Dental Associates, it is our goal to provide exceptional dental care in a professional, relaxed atmosphere. We believe every patient should receive quality dental treatment and comprehensi
3.VSP Dental Inc, Dr Vaibhavi S Patel
767 Piney Forest Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
I have had unpleasant experiences in dentist offices in the past. However this time was different! Especially in regard to the hygienist Lisa Minichello, who was patient and understanding, excellent
4.Silvers Arthur Dentist
140 Piney Forest Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
I have worked for Dr. Silvers for 32 years. Intellectually he is a genius. He has great compassion for his patients and expects those of us who work for him to consistently give our best. He is al
5.Danville Dental Associates
5011 Riverside Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
They took great care of my daughter with her braces. They really helped work with my insurance too. I would recommend this office to others.
808 Piney Forest Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental Clinics
Welcome to Spurrier Orthodontics Dr. Bryan Spurrier and our professional team are committed to giving you everything you expect and deserve when it comes to your orthodontic experience. A beautiful sm
7.Jeffrey Allen Clifton, DDS
770 Piney Forest Rd Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.