Serving the Danville area.
1.Thomas J White DDS
770 Piney Forest Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.White, Thomas J, DDS
1492 S Boston Rd
3.White, Thomas J, DDS
5011 Riverside Dr
4.White, Bobby, MD
109 Bridge St
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Bobby B White, Other
125 Executive Dr
6.White, Thomas J, DDS
19144 Us Highway 29
7.White Oak School
734 Main St
Carter Craig Attorneys At Law
126 S Union St, Danville, VA, 24541 Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Worker's Compensation, Bankruptcy, Professional Malpractice, Real Estate Law
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.