1.Geisinger Woodbine Outpatient Clinic
16 Woodbine Ln
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Geisinger Careworks Urgent Care
604 Continental Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
I went to this clinic on Sunday, despite having a bad experience in the past. I thought it would be ok because there is new staff.........I couldn't be more wrong! I was told everything looked good, l
3.Geisinger Health System
100 N Academy Ave
Medical CentersSurgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesHospitals
doctors were great, nursing at times leaved a lot to be desired and was left in debt for an enormous amt of money and treated without even an ounce of sympathy from Sherry Kunkel when my teen sge son
4.Geisinger Health South
Health & Welfare Clinics
5.Geisinger Medical Center
109 Woodbine Ln
Physical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapists
146 Continental Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
7.Geisinger Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
2 Rehab Ln
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsHospitalsRehabilitation Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.