Danville Pediatric Dentistry
1080 Ben Ali Dr Suite A, Danville, KY, 40422
1.Moody, Carolyn Dr,DMD
303 S 4th St
I'm always seen seen within a reasonable time when I check in for my appointment at Carolyn Moody's dental office.
2.Danville Pediatric Dentistry
1080 Ben Ali Dr Suite A
We also offer Pedodontics.
3.Coulter Bridgette E DMD DMD
416 W Walnut St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Gentle Dental Center is a friendly environment in which patients receive the best care and can learn how to better manage oral health. With a great staff and up to date technology, we'll give you a re
116 Skywatch Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bostick, Chris DMD
122 Daniel Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I went yesterday to get my wisdom teeth fixed woke up scared out of my mind never had wisdom teeth out before anyways i will tell anyone Dr.Adkins is the best i plan on going to him from now on he di
6.Couzens Susan H DMD
435 Whirlaway Dr
When you visit the office of Dr. Susan Couzens, you'll find our entire team is dedicated to providing you with personalized, gentle care. The most advanced diagnosis and treatment options that modern
7.Hankla, John W DMD
Greenleaf Shopping Center
Couzens Susan H DMD
435 Whirlaway Dr, Danville, KY, 40422
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future