Adult & Pediatric Allergy Specialists
8937 Southpointe Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46227
1.Thomas M Funk OD
1100 Southfield Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Thomas M Funk OD
7411 N Shadeland Ave
Contact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
3.Funk Thomas M OD
30 N Emerson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
4.DR Thomas Hutchinson MD
1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.R Thomas Buchanan DVM
542 E 11th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
6.Fulton Thomas V DC
6230 S Meridian St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
7.Dr. Thomas K Nottingham, DC
6612 E 75th St Ste 110
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage ServicesMassage TherapistsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.