1.Vermilion County Health Department
200 S College St
Family Planning Information CentersGovernment OfficesCounty & Parish GovernmentClinics
Vermilion County Health Department, located in Danville, Ill., is a nonprofit organization that provides health care services for individuals of all ages. It additionally organizes special programs fo
2.Danville Polyclinic LTD
707 N Logan Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Danville Polyclinic, Ltd. has been a leading healthcare provider in Danville, Illinois for the past 64 years. Serving Vermilion County and surrounding communities, Danville Polyclinic is a multi-speci
3.Pro-Active Wellness & Injury Centre
1207 E Main St
ClinicsMassage ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionists
For thirty years, Dr. Robert Bartosh has helped his patients reverse simple to serious medical conditions without the use of drugs or surgery. Patients from across the United States and Europe seeking
2300 N Vermilion St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
My Experience of having Doctor Terence S. Young as my OB/GYN Doctor was Outstanding!!! He is great in the profession that he is in. He's a very nice Doctor who takes care of his patients. He's also
4101 N Vermilion St Ste A
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
6.Sumit Bhatia MD
47 E Liberty Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
3545 N Vermilion St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.