PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Danville area.
1.ALFRED TAN, M.D. -Family Medicine, WALK-IN CLINIC
11030 Bollinger Canyon Rd Ste 240
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr Tan is wonderful. Never rushes, listens, and he has been a blessing. I have not had insurance off and on for years and his fees are less than other doctors charge. He is worth the extra driving
2.Bay Valley Medical Group
319 Diablo Rd
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
3.Complete Lymphedema Care Inc
32 William Ct
4.Blackhawk TMS Center
4185 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Psychiatric ClinicsReal Estate AgentsBilling ServiceClinics
5.Quadriga Health Inc
400 El Cerro Blvd
650 San Ramon Valley Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Danville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #9800 at 650 San Ramon Valley Boulevard, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injurMore Nearby Locations »
2565 Holly Oak Dr
Serving the Danville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.