Serving the Dansville area.
1.Thee Electric Company
16429 Upton Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsUtility CompaniesElectric Companies
I recently hired Thee Electric to fix a very specific electrical problem at an unoccupied residential home in Lansing. Instead of just fixing the problem as requested, a manager, without permission, v
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
3.Sparky's Electric LLC
12852 Partlow Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneratorsGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
Full-service residential, commercial electrical contractor. Project magnitude or complexity is no obstacle to our success. We build new and renovated commercial projects including: Commercial Office B
1014 Lake Lansing Rd
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Outstanding professional. Called on a Saturday afternoon after power failure in some of the outlets. Mr. Gomez responded timely, diagnosed and fixed the problem within 20 minutes. The bill was fair an
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
6.Capitol City Electrical Co
821 E Kalamazoo St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
*Residential - Commercial *Free Estimate *Complete Service *New Construction *Re - Wiring - Lighting Specialists *FHA - VA State & City *Violations Corrected *Fully Insured & Bonded *Monday - Friday 7
7.Consolidated Electrical Contractors
1095A Mak Tech Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
* CEC is Dedicated to the Development and Continued Growth of Our Employees, Company, and Community.We are Committed to Providing the Latest Technologies and Best Products, Backed by Our Integrity, Pr
Capitol City Electrical Co
821 E Kalamazoo St, Lansing, MI, 48912
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.