1.Farid Mohammad Ali Dr
2401 S Kanawha St Ste 103
General Dentistry to include, cosmetic including bleaching, luminaries veneers, crown and bridge work, orthodontic treatment, implant placement and reconstruction, root canal therapy, oral surgery,imp
2.Adnan N. Silk, MD
1902 Harper Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Dr Silk has been serving patients in the Beckley and surrounding areas in the area of Neurology for many years. New patients welcome. Most insurances accepted. Call for an appointment today. We specia
3.Jafary Medical Clinics - Hassan Amjad MD
166 George St
The Jafary Medical Clinics are comprised of three individual clinics, one in Oak Hill and two in Beckley, West Virginia. Each offering the health benefits of Alternative Medicine as an option to Pharm
4.Jill Shumate DDS PLLC Family Denistry
403 3rd Ave
Visit our office to get the best preventative dental care in town.Call Donetta to schedule your dental cleaning appointment:681-207-7065Prevent the pain of having a cavity or tooth decay with the help
2157 Ritter Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
6.Primary Care Plus
124 Brookshire Ln
7.Beckley-Raleigh Cnty Hlth Dept
1602 Harper Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.