Cedar Bluff Plumbing
Serving the Dandridge area.
Water Heater RepairBuilding ContractorsPlumbers
Cold Ridge is a full-service company and contractor with over 21 years of reputable service history of which we pride ourselves on. Fully Insured and Licensed in both Tennessee as well as North Caroli
2.Sugar Plumbing LLC
3703 W Martin Mill Pike
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
3.Haggard Chris Plumbing
4749 Solomon Dr
Plumbers More InfoPREFERRED
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, IncServing the Dandridge, TN area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Pipe Wrench Plumbing is the Premier Plumbing- Heating & Air company in the Knoxville Area. When you call Pipe Wrench Plumbing, you get Professional- Well Trained Technicians dispatched to your door- p
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Dandridge area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?