Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
3.Jim's Lock & Key
215 Valley Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGarage Doors & Openers
10% Off Senior Citizen and/or Military Personnel+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
5.Assurance Lock and KeyServing the Dandridge, TN area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Assurance Lock and Key is your tri-cities automotive lock specialist. We've been in business for over 28 years, and we are licensed and insured. We are a member of the Associated Locksmiths of America
TowingLocks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are in Florida and arranged for Junior to tow my mother in laws vehicle to a mechanic. He was very honest and fair, did a great job. Thanks for your help.
7.Archangel Lock & Key Svc
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Responded within 15 minutes and was efficient, friendly, and affordably priced! Have saved to contacts for future events!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.