Jerry's 24 Hr. Locksmith Service
402 Chapman St, Johnson City, TN, 37604 We'll Change Your Locks 24/7.
1.Jefferson Lock And Safe
344 Summitt Heights Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
4.Jim's Lock & Key
215 Valley Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
135 E Louise Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were to me in no time. It was almost 10pm and raining yet the man never said a word about it he had my jeep unlocked in under 10 minutes! This is the only service I will
6.Town & Country Lock And Key
3405 E Andrew Johnson Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGarage Doors & Openers
FREE On-Site Estimate+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
Call A Pro
Serving the Dandridge area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.