Serving the Danbury area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.McKenna Gregory DMD MDS
131 Deer Hill Ave
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceOrthodontists
Contact our practice and schedule your complimentary orthodontic exam and consultation with Dr. Gregory McKenna, DMD, MS. We look forward to working with you and your family, and sharing is all the ex
1 Padanaram Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dr Dental Of Danbury
72 Newtown Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric Dentistry
Conveniently Close By No more going out of your way. Dr. Dental has convenient, easy to get tolocations right in your neighborhood. Pay As You Please We accept nearly all types of insurance, offer fleMore Nearby Locations »
4.Northeast Implant & Oral Surgery
27 Hospital Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Bethel Gentle Dental
27 Grassy Plain St
DentistsTravel AgenciesTravel Services-Commercial
6.Beck, Curtis H DMD MSD
12 Queen St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Curtis H. Beck is your trusted and experienced Newtown orthodontist. Dr. Beck and team care about your health and happiness; and, want you to have a wonderful orthodontic experience. We are provid
7.Candlewood Family Dental
940 Federal Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Call for an appointment
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future