North Beach Safe & Lock
947 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94133
1.The Daly City Locksmith
75 Southgate Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
The Daly City Locksmith provides approved locksmithing services in Daly City and around. Car locksmith, vehicle rekey, residential locksmith, deadbolts rekey, lock repair, ignition repair, key program
2.Daly City Locksmith
898 John Daly Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsHardware Stores
3.Daly City Locksmith & Security Service
150 San Pedro Rd
Access Control SystemsSafes & VaultsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
|Year Established: 1969.
4.Daly City Locksmith Shop
101 S Mayfair Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
5.Daly City Locksmith & Security Service
6692 Mission St
Door RepairHome Repair & MaintenanceKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
6.Daly City Locksmith
150 San Benito Way
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Locksmiths in Daly City
163 Alexander Avenue
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Daly City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.