1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hoffman's Water X Scapes Garden Center
1021 E Caston Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLake & Pond Construction
Hoffman’s Water X Scapes Garden Center is a full service water garden and water feature center. We offer an extensive selection of products for your water gardens, water features, aquatic plants and p
3.Pond Supplies of Ohio, Inc
1021 E Caston Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFountains Garden, Display, Etc
Pond Supplies Of Ohio, Inc. is a wholesale supplier of products used to build, stock & maintain water gardens, ponds & other water features. Our goal is to supply landscapers, garden centers, contract
4.Wirth Outdoor Services
337 W South St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizing ServicesLawn Maintenance
By offering a wide range of services to maintain the beauty and functionality of your lawn and property, we work hard to get the results you deserve. After all, our philosophy is that there is no off
5.Stoney Creek Landscaping
4649 E Pleasant Home Rd
Landscape ContractorsRetaining WallsLighting Consultants & DesignersLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Wooster Lawn Service
2584 Earl St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
I've used Wooster Lawn Service for the past 3 years for my snow removal. Not only do they do a great job, they are timely in their service. I have never had to leave my home and couldn't because I w
7.A Plus Lawn Care
941 N Geyers Chapel Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.