401 S Hamilton St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Click for Coupon
We have went to Turbo Tire several times in the past three years. They have always been fast and reliable. We have NEVER had any problems.
2.Johnson's Tire & Wheel
813 S Thornton Ave
3.Rockholt Equipment Co Inc
2784 Dug Gap Rd
Contractors Equipment RentalCompressorsRental Service Stores & YardsForklifts & Trucks-Rental
Construction Equipment Rental, Air Compressors, Compressors, Aerial Lift Equipment, Backhoes, Bulldozers, Compactors, Excavators, Telehandlers, Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Dump Trucks, Boom Trucks, Boom
4.Dalton Commercial Tire Company
1716 S Dixie Hwy
2201 E Morris St
Great place to get your Tires from!!
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
815 Shugart Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
2216 Chattanooga Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
I have bought 6 sets of new & used tires, never an issue.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.