Servpro Of Northwest Dallas
Dallas, TX, 75354
1.Servpro Of Northwest Dallas
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersCrime & Trauma Scene Clean UpCleaning Contractors
The large hail damaged our roof and siding, and we wound up with a leak because of it as well. Your team came and assessed all the damages, helped us get the insurance coverage we needed, and repairedMore Nearby Locations »
2.Host Carpet Dry Cleaning-Distributor
3907 Ross Ave
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug DealersFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Since 1911, three generations of the Amirkhan family have served customers from Dallas and across the country. Our customers trust their oriental and specialty rugs to Oriental Rug Cleaning Company fo
3.Tri State Flood Inc.
Water Damage RestorationCabanasPainting Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
Interior & Exterior Painting, Commercial & Residential Construction, full service restoration for water, fire, sewer and mold.
4.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
5.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
This review is for Roto Rooter in and around the Parkersburg West Virginia area. I reached a friendly voice and her name was Mary and she promptly dispatched a fellow named Jason and I could not have
7.Extreme Carpet & Rug Cleaners
4020 N Macarthur Blvd
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsAir Duct Cleaning
Quality Fire & Water Damage Removal in Dallas TXCall Our Extreme Carpet Emergency Fire & Water Experts Now for More Info. The number for Emergency Service is (972) 372-9260
Serving the Dallas area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.