1.Transportation Workers Identification Credentials - TWICServing the Dallas, TX area
Excellent I very happy with what I seen here today it was very helpful and has all the info I was looking for
Please try reloading the page.
All I can say is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...... I have been using Right Price Cleaning Services for over 6 months now and I have never had a bad experience with them. They have always arrived on time; get right to work and makes sure my home is clean from top to bottom. With Right Price Cleaning Services excellent service and great prices, I would recommend them now as well as in the future.
Coleman has been doing my income taxes since about 1985. I started with them when I began my first business and have never had cause to complain. Coleman gives personal service above reproach. I always feel like I have paid as little tax as legally possible and at the same time that the returns are honest and above reproach so that the IRS will be satisfied. That's a pretty important combination!
If you're looking for a tax accountant who is very responsive to e-mails and will give sound advice then I strongly recommend working with Rick and his team at Crunch Time Tax. They've been preparing my tax return since I moved to Dallas three years ago and have always gotten the job done in a timely manner.
Very pleased with my first experience with doing my taxes with Ayesha. She is very knowledgeable and also very quick. She is very educated and knows exactly what she's doing with taxes. I will be back next year and I will be referring her clients. Thank you satisfied customer.
I moved on from my prior tax accountant after he filed an extension two years in a row even though my documents were received in early March. Not only did Rick complete my tax return before the deadline, but he did so within two weeks of first contact. Very diligent.
if you are a freelancer who works for different companies throughout the year then I highly recommend working with Rick for tax preparation. He's got excellent tools that help you organize all the different types of tax deductions that otherwise may be overlooked.
We have a few rental properties and tax preparation used to be a nightmare working with our previous tax accountant. Now that we work with Rick everything is so much easier. Super convenient, no office visit required.
The Navy Counselors will guide you with professionalism & respect throughout your interest in one of the best branches of the military! See how the Navy can help you achieve your personal & professional goals in life!
She filed my taxes lastyear and I had no problem. I'm filing with her again this year. When you have no W-2 you can expect to pay 1000 wherever you go. That's the price you pay when you work for yourself.
Need a solid tax preparation service? I'd strongly advise you to look to further than Crunch Time Tax. Rick has a great team that is very easy to work with and really cares about their clients.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.