2206 N Jupiter Rd, Garland, TX, 75044
10610 Newkirk St Ste 106
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Tri Ed Distribution
2525 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 200
Distributing Service-Circular, Sample, EtcAdvertising AgenciesAdvertising Specialties
3.Tried and True Moving
Relocation ServiceMoversMovers-Commercial & Industrial
4.Tried & True
2405 N Henderson Ave
5.Try Therapy Physical Dallas
356 Poco Mas Drive
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy EquipmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
At Try Therapy Physical Dallas we are a team of healthcare professionals committed to serving you and helping you get back to your highest level of health by utilizing the latest technology and techni
6.Try The Veal Productions
3900 Willow St Ste 200
Production Companies-Film, TV, Radio, Etc
10405 Shady Trl
Home Automation Systems
Twin City Security Dallas
8131 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 125, Dallas, TX, 75251
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.