2206 N Jupiter Rd, Garland, TX, 75044
1.Tel-Guard Alarm Systems
2830 Congressman Ln
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Alarm Systems
*Local U.L. Listed Monitoring Station *Burglar *Fire *Access Control *CCTV Systems
2.Nationwide Network Technologies
13635 Gamma Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsInternet Products & ServicesComputer & Equipment DealersComputer Hardware & Supplies
3.Bilco Lock & Safe
601 S Hampton Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBank Equipment & SuppliesGuns & GunsmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Full 24 Hour Locksmith Service In Dallas, Ft. Worth & Ellis CountyLockouts, New/Used Safes, Autos High Security Key Sytems
4.Nationwide Network Technologies Inc
13635 Gamma Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringData Communication ServicesComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Hardware & Supplies
Nationwide Network Technologies, Inc. is built on a foundation of customer service and quality. NNT customers are intelligent business people who require quality installation and service in a professi
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceTelephone Communications ServicesTelephone Equipment & Systems
Telephone Equipment & Systems General Info We sell new business telephone systems and voicemail
1111 W Mockingbird Ln Ste 1055
Bodyguard ServiceMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
I hired this company for Life Threatening Protection. I'm a company owner, My brother in mexico was kidnapped and was killed the next day. The Agent is a specialist, he took great care of my family an
7.DFW Gun Range & Training Center
1607 W Mockingbird Ln
Guns & GunsmithsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationRifle & Pistol Ranges
This place is a hidden gem in Dallas. I go here with me son and son in law. It is pretty small and pricey, but cannot expect different in the middle of Dallas
Protech Your Home
Serving the Dallas area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.