Mayo Medical Staffing
9330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75243
1.Nexion Health At Garland Inc
1525 Pleasant Valley Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
Nexion HealthNexion Health, Inc was founded in 2000 by Fran Kirley and Bretton Bolt. Both Fran and Brett have extensive experience in the long-term care industry and when they joined forces, they did
2.Nexion Health At Lancaster
1850 W Pleasant Run Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6850 Rufe Snow Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3315 Cross Timbers Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.