Showing results for Minute Man. Search for Minuteman instead?
Fidelity Press & Graphics, Inc.
15960 Midway Rd, Addison, TX, 75001
2542 Elm St
2629 N Stemmons Fwy Ste 108
Printing ServicesCheck Printing ServicesMarketing Programs & ServicesShipping Services
When it comes to business communications services, we can do it all. With a complete range of products and services at your disposal, we can help you get your message out to customers, employees and v
11411 N Central Expy
Copying & Duplicating Service
1152 N Buckner Blvd Ste 103
7402 Greenville Ave Ste 314
14755 Preston Rd Ste 445
14902 Preston Rd Ste 604
3402 Century Cir, Irving, TX, 75062
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.