Serving the Dallas area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.San Miguel Landscape
Landscaping & Lawn Services
5929 Melody Ln Apt 205
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
The Lawn Doctor
Serving the Dallas area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
I bought a groupon for tree trimming, I added on an add'l hour of trimming (at an additional yet reasonable charge) and they trimmed up my front trees beautifully, cut down a tree in the back, trimmed branches in the back that were up 20 ft. that we just couldn't get to. They were very prompt and I was VERY happy with the result.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.