Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
1.Daniel's Landscaping & Tree Service
803 Cumberland St
Stump Removal & GrindingLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Daniels came out and took care of a dead cottonwood for me. They were very fast and left the worksite clean. Thanks for the hard work.
2.Express Tree Trimming
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
This is the second time in 3 years I have had them do my tree trimming. They do an EXCELLENT job for a fair price. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, all my trees look GREAT, and they cle
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2614 Freewood Dr
Lawn MaintenanceAnimal Removal ServicesInspection ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Quality Landscaping Services
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Back to school offer enjoy our 10% discount for the whole month of august
5.Personal Touch Tree Service
8618 Garland Rd
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsMulchesLawn Maintenance
Welcome to Personal Touch Tree Service, the only tree care company you'll ever need! We're confident you'll come back to us for all your arboreal needs because we're that confident in the quality of o
6.The Lawn Mowgul
3005 Storey Ln
GardenersLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Not easy to deal with. Don't show up as scheduled, but require 100% prepayment.
7.Roundtree Landscaping Inc
4819 Vicksburg St
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Prosper, TX, 75078
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.