Mayo Medical Staffing
9330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75243
7920 Elmbrook Dr Ste 116
Pharmaceutical Products-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.G E Healthcare Systems
839 Woodrock Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
420 Brook Glen Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4330 Beltway Pl Ste 300
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
4401 Booth Calloway Rd
North Richland Hills,TX
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.GE Healthcare Systems
1359 Honeysuckle Ln
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
2137 Argyle Dr
Medical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.