1.Jones, Jeffrey V
712 N Washington Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
Great dental office. They get you in and out quickly and are painless. Highly recommend!
2.Peter Hofmann DDS
107 Spanish Vlg
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We use Modern Technology in a Relaxing Traditional Atmosphere with soft inspirational music. Saturday Appointments Available!
14800 Webb Chapel Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
I used Dr Chris to get my dentures. He was so cool and made the experience pleasant. All the ladies in the office were SUPER! I would recommend Dr Chris and Alfa Dental to anyone!!
4.West Davis Dental
611 N Bishop Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryOrthodontistsDentists
West Davis Dental, is a dental care service provider, specializing in preventive care, restoration and cosmetic dentistry. Based out of Dallas, Texas, the dental center offers preventive services such
14800 Webb Chapel Rd
Cosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
Check the web for our latest offers.
*Comprehensive Dentistry For The Whole Family *Most Insurance Accepted
6.Valley View Dental
2800 Valley View Ln
Dental HygienistsClinicsDental LabsPediatric Dentistry
I've been there on multiple occasions and it's always a pleasant experience. The office is neat and clean and the staff are well trained and very friendly. Doctor is good at explaining your treatment
7.Artell Dental Clinic
2111 W Colorado Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
The best dentist in town. I have been going to the dentist for a long time due to my bad teeth. Dr. K is the most knowlegeble doctor I have seen. Would recommend to everyone!!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.