East Paulding Animal Hospital
Serving the Dallas area. Local Experienced Veterinarian.Call Us Today in Dallas, GA.
1.East Paulding Animal Hospital
3041 Charles Hardy Pkwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsPet Grooming
I've had dogs all of my life, and Dr Ken here, is absolutely my favorite vet. He is an excellent doctor and very compassionate person. The friendly office staff completes it.
2.Paulding Animal Clinic
301 Butler Industrial Dr
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsVeterinariansAnimal Health Products
I have taken my dog to Dr. Judy or 12+ years and he has always been caring and honest with me. He tells me all of my options including the cheaper ones. I can rely completely on his advice. He is t
3.New Georgia Animal Hospital
6101 Villa Rica Hwy
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
4.Ark Animal Hospital
23 Highland Pavilion Ct
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Boarding & Kennels
"Call Us Today For Our Internet Specials"
Amazing place I would not go anywhere else. They take such amazing care of all of my furbabies! The Doctos are awesome!!!
5.New Hope Animal Hospital
49 Hosiery Mill Rd Ste 135
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsLeather
I learned about New Hope Animal Hospital from a coworker. Took my beagle Cooper to Dr. Leathers for neutering, heart worm etc. I was immediately impressed that he suggested less expensive options wit
6.All Pets Vet Hospital
8774 Dallas Acworth Hwy Ste 5
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
Dr. Towles was the first vet in the area, and have utilized the services of ALL PETS since 1997. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. You won't find marble floors and expensive decorations, an
7.St. Francis Animal Hospital
8879 Dallas Acworth Hwy Ste 145
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
As a Healthcare provider myself I am very particular about the care my "kids" get. These Vets are very good diagnosticians as well as being great as clinicians. They spend the time with you needed t
Cartersville Bartow Vet Group
Serving the Dallas area. Local Dog and Cat Veterinarians.Call Us Today in Cartersville, GA.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested