1.Dack Auto Service
717 Glover Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
We have been taking our vehicles to Dack Auto for years due to their good honest work. We know we won't be charged unnecessary fees and often refer Dack to friends and acquaintances looking for a plac
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
Bldg 6600 Dustoff St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dan Ray's Tires
273 N Daleville Ave
4.B & R Towing
609 Highway 134 E
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTruck Wrecking
5.Jac's Tire & Auto CareServing the Daleville, AL area
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Does your vehicle need repairs, maintenance or service? Jac's Tire & Auto Care offers the professional repairs and services you need for your car, truck or SUV. Specializing in a wide range of automot
6.L & M Tire Company
1312 E Park Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
They have always done a good job for us.
504 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.