Sterling Family Dental
107 E Holly Ave Ste 9, Sterling, VA, 20164 Our goal. Your smile.
1.Jason D Brandt, DDS
13663 Office Pl Ste 101
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
At Jason D. Brandt D.D.S., a dentist's office in Woodbridge, Virginia, we keep your smile gorgeous and healthy with our one-on-one dental care services tailored to suite your needs. Treatments include
2.Neibauer Dental Care
14901 Potomac Town Pl Ste 175
At Neibauer Dental Care we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment available tMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Dental Spa
12351 Dillingham Sq
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Best office I have ever been to!!
12581 Milstead Way Ste 204
Great Staff! Office Manager, Yennis, is the best! Dr. Vaugh and Brina are the best team! Love Pure Dental. I send all of my friends there.
5.Robert C Dost DDS DDS
1990 Old Bridge Rd Ste 301
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. never completed a procedure on anyone in my family without having to go back a second time. My 7 year had 2 root canals and 2 extracted teeth because he did not remove the decay properly. I had a
6.Light Family Dental: Woodbridge
14416 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 16
Dr. Mayur Patel is a family dentist in Woodbridge, VA offering services as a emergency dentist, cosmetic & kids dentist providing teeth whitening, dental implants, invisalign, and orthodontics.
7.Lake Ridge Dental Partners
12500 Lake Ridge Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsPeriodontists
Richard Cottrell, DDS and Associates
11060 Smile Way, King George, VA, 22485
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future